8 fund concepts - managed with maximum flexibility and transparency
Overview of our funds
If you enter the details of the funds, please note, that some contents are not available in English. Your advisor will be happy to assist you.
Please find further information like sale prospectus or reports in the Mediacenter (only German versions).
Active risk management that pays off
We are offering versatile fund concepts for all investor needs, from conservative to opportunity-oriented:
- Multi-asset funds
- Bond funds
- Discretionary portfolio management funds
- Option funds
- Equities funds
- Foundation/Trust funds
- ESG equities fund (Ethics, Social and Governance-oriented fund)
- Independence when selecting the investment vehicles
- Portfolio Management instead of a benchmark approach
- Using traditional and alternative investments
- Launch of investment funds from EUR 10 million
Please contact us if you are interested!
Fondsmanager - Team
"I do not invest in funds, I invest in fund managers"
- streamlined decision-making channels
- direct points of contact
- clear responsibilities
These are the pillars of our tried-and-tested recipe for success.
Since 2009, our team of experts has been managing our full range of in-house funds directly.
Our fund managers:
- they are “accessible” specialists
- their experience in capital markets averages 20 years
- they work in close cooperation with our portfolio managers and investment advisers
- so the proximity to the clients is guaranteed
Two of our funds are rated at irregular intervals by the TELOS ratings agency.
Both funds have received the same praise: “The funds meet very high quality standards.”
Nordlux Strategie: “AA+” (as at July 2012)
NORD/LB Horizont: “AA+” (as at January 2015)
“The fund meets very high quality standards and is rated ‘AA +’ on a scale from A to AAA (highest quality standards),” says TELOS.