Nordlux A&M Kennzahlenfonds R
TRADING FUND - DISTRIBUTION
The fund for growth-oriented investors
Nordlux A&M Kennzahlenfonds is designed for equity-oriented investors who have higher-than-average expectations of returns. The entire fund assets are invested mainly in German shares, including second-line stocks. The basis determining the selection of securities is provided by a KPI model comprising share-specific and market-specific factors, which has proven successful over many years.
The fund is licensed for sale in Luxembourg and Germany.
- Concentrated equity portfolio with focus on direct investments in german equities (Blue chips, MidCaps, SmallCaps) and selective investments in international stocks.
- Permanent review of the investment strategy. The quantitative investment process allows a dynamic adjustment of the investments to changing market conditions.
- Professional fund management ensures a flexible and disciplined implementation of the asset management strategy.
- Liquidity risk: The disposability of an investment may be affected, for example, by large fluctuations in the financial markets.
- Market Risk: Stock prices can fluctuate sharply, thus the value of the fund unit.
- Custody risk: Custody of assets may involve a risk of loss resulting from bankruptcy, negligence or improper conduct by the custodian or sub-custodian.
- Operational risk: The fund may become a victim of fraud or other criminal acts. It may also suffer losses due to misunderstandings or errors of employees of the company or external third parties or due to external events such as natural disasters.
The unit value may at any time fall below the purchase price at which the customer acquired the unit. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. A profitable resale is only possible after an increase in the value of the share exceeds the initial sales charge paid as well as other commissions and costs during the investment period. When investing in investment funds, as with any investment in securities and similar assets, there is a risk of price and currency losses. As a result, the prices of fund units and the amount of income fluctuate and cannot be guaranteed. The costs of the fund investment affect the actual investment result. There can be no assurance that the objectives of the investment policy will be achieved. The sole binding basis for the purchase of units is the legal sales documents (Key Investor Information, Sales Prospectuses and Reports), from which you can obtain detailed information on the potential risks. These are in German language next to the management company LRI Invest S.A. and the custodian bank is also available free of charge from the respective national paying or information agents. The sales documents can be found at www.nordlux-vm.lu. The key investor information will be made available there in the official language of the country of distribution. This fund portrait is advertising material and not an investment law obligatory document. It is for information purposes only. All information published here is for product description purposes only, does not constitute investment advice and does not contain any offer of a consulting agreement or information contract and no solicitation of an offer to buy / sell securities. The content has been carefully researched, compiled and checked. A guarantee for the correctness, completeness or accuracy cannot be accepted. The management and custodian fee and all other costs charged to the Fund under the terms of the agreement are included in the gross performance calculations. Distributions will be reinvested. The performance calculation is based on the BVI method, i.e. a sales charge, transaction costs (such as order fees and brokerage commissions) as well as custody and other management fees are not included in the calculation. The investment result would be lower, taking into account the initial charge, as shown in the net amount of the first year of the rolling performance. If you have any questions about the function and risks of this investment, please contact your financial advisor. In different countries, funds may only be offered if approved by the local regulatory authority. Unless such permission is given, this information document may not be made available to other persons. In particular, this information document is addressed neither to US citizens nor to persons with permanent residence in the USA. If necessary, contact a local sales office. Persons in possession of this information should inform themselves about and comply with the legislation in force in each country. It is recommended to read the sales prospectus before each drawing.