Nordlux Renten A
TRADING FUND - THESAURIEREND
The stable fund for steady performance
Nordlux Renten follows a flexible international bond strategy mainly focused on Europe. The fund management primarily makes direct investments (government bonds, corporate bonds, bonds of supranational issuers etc.) and invests selectively in target funds not linked to a benchmark. Convertible bonds and warrant-linked bonds may be included. A balance between risk and reward is considered in the selection of investments, using any opportunities offered. The maturity structure of the bonds within the fund is actively managed and currency risks are hedged case by case. With the objective of generating a positive return in EUR during each market phase, Nordlux Renten is geared to long-term investors who wish to benefit from the expertise of an experienced and flexible fund management with a proven track record since 1995.
The fund is licensed for sale in Luxembourg and Germany.
- The coverage of various fixed income asset classes and markets is international, clear, convenient, flexible and timesaving.
- Broad diversification of risk is achieved by investing in different instruments, asset classes, currencies, sectors, countries and regions.
- Furthermore: broad diversification of fixed income assets on the level of target funds through a large number of fund managers.
- Selective direct investments optimize the portfolio and provide participation in changes of interest rates, currencies and credit ratings. Professional fund management offers optimal reactions to corresponding market developments.
- Own and independent fund research allows for optimal fund selection based on qualitative and quantitative criteria.
- The permanent review of the investment strategy and the professional entry and exit management allow a dynamic adjustment of the investments to the changing market conditions.
- General Risk Warning: The prices of the assets in the fund determine the fund price. These are subject to daily price fluctuations (in particular on the international bond and currency markets) and may fall.
- Market risk: performance of financial products depends on the development of the capital markets; this also includes fluctuations from investments in emerging markets. Capital markets react to real conditions as well as to irrational factors (moods, opinions and rumours).
- Counterparty risk: If counterparties fail to meet or only partially meet contractual payment obligations, losses may be incurred in the fund. Even with a careful selection of the securities, it should be noted that losses would occur due to the financial collapse of issuers.
- Currency risk: The value of assets is subject to currency fluctuations.
- Interest change risk: Due to the concentration on fixed income assets, the fund is particularly dependent on changes in interest rates.
The unit value may at any time fall below the purchase price at which the customer acquired the unit. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns. A profitable resale is only possible after an increase in the value of the share exceeds the initial sales charge paid as well as other commissions and costs during the investment period. When investing in investment funds, as with any investment in securities and similar assets, there is a risk of price and currency losses. As a result, the prices of fund units and the amount of income fluctuate and cannot be guaranteed. The costs of the fund investment affect the actual investment result. There can be no assurance that the objectives of the investment policy will be achieved. The sole binding basis for the purchase of units is the legal sales documents (Key Investor Information, Sales Prospectuses and Reports), from which you can obtain detailed information on the potential risks. These are in German language next to the management company LRI Invest S.A. and the custodian bank is also available free of charge from the respective national paying or information agents. The sales documents can be found at www.nordlux-vm.lu. The key investor information will be made available there in the official language of the country of distribution. This fund portrait is advertising material and not an investment law obligatory document. It is for information purposes only. All information published here is for product description purposes only, does not constitute investment advice and does not contain any offer of a consulting agreement or information contract and no solicitation of an offer to buy / sell securities. The content has been carefully researched, compiled and checked. A guarantee for the correctness, completeness or accuracy cannot be accepted. The management and custodian fee and all other costs charged to the Fund under the terms of the agreement are included in the gross performance calculations. Distributions will be reinvested. The performance calculation is based on the BVI method, i.e. a sales charge, transaction costs (such as order fees and brokerage commissions) as well as custody and other management fees are not included in the calculation. The investment result would be lower, taking into account the initial charge, as shown in the net amount of the first year of the rolling performance. If you have any questions about the function and risks of this investment, please contact your financial advisor. In different countries, funds may only be offered if approved by the local regulatory authority. Unless such permission is given, this information document may not be made available to other persons. In particular, this information document is addressed neither to US citizens nor to persons with permanent residence in the USA. If necessary, contact a local sales office. Persons in possession of this information should inform themselves about and comply with the legislation in force in each country. It is recommended to read the sales prospectus before each drawing.