Disclaimer and investor protection
Investor Protection Summary
The Luxembourg investor compensation scheme (SIIL) covers investors, physical persons and legal entities within the limits and according to the terms and conditions provided for by the law of 18 December 2015 relating to the resolution, recovery and liquidation measures of credit institutions and some investment firms, including deposit guarantee and investor compensation schemes.
The SIIL provides cover for claims resulting from a credit institution’s inability to:
1. reimburse its investors the funds due to them or belonging to them, held on their behalf and related to investment transactions, in accordance with applicable legal and contractual conditions;
2. return to investors the instruments belonging to them and held by them, administered or managed on their behalf and related to investment transactions, in accordance with applicable legal and contractual conditions.
Investment transactions made by the same investor are covered up to an amount equivalent to EUR 20.000, whatever their currency or location within the European Union and regardless of the number of accounts held.
In case of an investment transaction involving a joint account, the claims are distributed evenly among the investors, if no special provisions have been provided.
Investors must be compensated as soon as possible by the SIIL, and this within three months at the latest.
- The information contained on our website is taken from sources that Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A. considers reliable. It is continuously updated. Nevertheless, we accept no responsibility and give no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of such information or its use. The same goes for any website to which a hyperlink leads and to any website of another provider connected to our website by a hyperlink. Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A. is not responsible for the contents of these websites.
- The opinions and recommendations given are those of the author and do not necessarily express the opinion of Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A. or its associated companies. They may change at any time without prior notice.
- The information contained on our website, as well as access to it and its use, are governed by Luxembourg law and is intended solely for interested parties who have their registered office in Luxembourg or are resident in said country. By visiting our website and using the application’s functions, persons residing abroad shall also be subject to Luxembourg law.
- The information should not be construed as an offer or recommendation of particular investment products. It does not comprise an offer of sale to investors subject to different legal systems, especially those of the United States of America or United Kingdom. This also applies where individual issuers or securities are mentioned. It is no substitute for investor- and subject-oriented advice geared towards the individual needs of investors. Please contact your customer adviser.
- We will do our utmost to avoid any technical disruptions. Nevertheless, Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A. accepts no responsibility for any irregularities, such as temporary inaccessibility, delays, interruptions, errors or harmful programs.
- In the processing of personal data, the protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us and, in our operating processes; we take care to respect privacy at all times. Only personal data you have specifically disclosed to us will be recorded. We treat personal data in strict confidence and will use it only in providing services on your behalf and in accordance with legal requirements in Luxembourg on data protection and banking secrecy.
- Personal data are processed during the transfer of money. The data is processed partly by your bank, as well as by specialised companies such as SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication). Data can also be processed and transmitted by data processing centres in other European countries and in the USA. It is then subject to local law. As a result, US authorities may request access to data stored in such data centres for purposes of counter-terrorism. Each customer who instructs his bank to execute payment orders or any other operations gives implicit consent that all data elements necessary for the correct completion of transactions may be processed outside Luxembourg.
- Please refrain from conveying legally binding notices (e.g. credit transfer orders, securities orders or other message which may be of importance to our business relationship) by e-mail. You should make such instructions uniquely by telephone, fax or in writing, as the confidential nature of data sent by e-mail cannot be guaranteed and we are not currently able to ascertain unequivocally the authenticity and origin of information transmitted in this manner.
- All users of our website shall be personally responsible for taking all the appropriate measures to protect their data and/or software against viruses.
- The structure and contents of our website are copyright-protected. The information contained therein may not be in any way amended, duplicated or transferred to third parties without the prior written consent of Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A.
Customer information on complaint management
Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A. assumes its responsibility vis-à-vis it customers in all seriousness as regards the provision of investment and lending services. We aim to be a reliable and sustainable business partner for our customers. Nevertheless, it cannot be excluded that errors may occur. In such cases, please do not hesitate to contact us. To ensure due diligence, transparency and objectivity when processing complaints, we have defined fixed rules. Please address all complaints in writing to:
Nordlux Vermögensmanagement S.A.
Compliance / Complaints Management
7, rue Lou Hemmer
L-1748 Luxembourg – Findel
You will either receive within ten days confirmation of receipt of your complaint, in which you can find information about who is responsible for processing it and the estimated processing time, or we will provide you with an immediate solution. If you disagree with the proposed solution or if the processing of your complaint does not meet your expectations, you have the option of contacting our Chairman of the Board directly or initiating a non-judicial procedure for the handling of complaints with the CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) – Luxembourg’s financial sector supervisory body.
For more information, please consult the home page of CSSF or the CSSF regulation below.